Saturday, November 7, 2009

Even though I invite her to see my webcam, she cannot,but I can see hers?

Try this: Click messenger top left, scroll down and click preferences then scroll down and click webcam where you can make adjustments, click o.k. To make sure it is o.k. click messenger top left, scroll down and click my webcam. and your webcam should come on. You should also run your call setup. Click actions top row of the messenger window scroll down click call setup and follow the prompts. When you are chatting with someone click on webcam in the chat window. I hope that is of some help. My own opinion is that if you are going to be webcamming regularly download windows live messenger to me it is far better than Yahoo messenger.






Even though I invite her to see my webcam, she cannot,but I can see hers?
I agree with Rick. I have been on hotmail while the other person is on yahoo, and it usually doesn't work. Also I have been on yahoo, while they are on msn, and it's the same. I now use only hotmail for webcamming and it is so much better, and way more user friendly. So you might want to think about getting a hotmail with messenger account if you are doing this alot/ Good Luck
Reply:Messenger "9" 1st version was in Beta (testing) form. The newest version is not, But it's not working well either. Stick to 8.1 until they work out the Bugs. Including people using 8.1 trying to message ones with 9 or reverse they are having compatibility problems; like text not showing,pictures not showing. It shuts down on Vista users , not allowing people to log in.Web cams do not always work. Many things do not work or are missing that YM 8.1 has. It Seems for Vista users it is so buggy Yahoo is giving up on it and are no longer trying to fix it. http://www.ymessengerblog.com/blog/2008/...


Download 8.1 here;


Yahoo 8.1: http://www.soft32.com/download_30.html.....


Use this method: Start,My PC, C drive, open Program files.Next open Yahoo file then Messenger file.Click on UNWISE to Un install messenger 9 completely. Do not just delete yahoo file as this can cause problems with other Yahoo programs.


Your contacts list and messages are stored online and will be there when you return to 8.1 messenger.


Another big problem is with the latest update for Flash Player


Flash player 10 Does have conflicts,and 9's latest update 9.0.124.0 Can have conflicts with Yahoo(very rarely, if you are using it with no problems keep it) and is causing some Yahoo Messenger services to not load.Use the link below for a download of Flash player #9.0.115.0 It should work as it's the latest before 9.0.124.0 . You have to remove the present flash player,add/remove programs in control panel, then download the older version.


http://www.soft32.com/download_500.html....


More help can be found here; http://www.freecreed.com/userid.html...

No comments:

Post a Comment