Saturday, November 7, 2009

Should I invite them for the christening of my first child?

1. Should I invite the entire department where I belong in work?


It includes 3 managers, 1 senior manager and 5 assistants/staff. I am a manager.


I am not to close to any, though I get along with them.





2. My collage friends who I see once or twice every year.


I was very close to them but now I only see them twice or once a year.





Should I invite them???? I DONT KNOW????


Its a big christening party Im throwing.
Should I invite them for the christening of my first child?
I will answer this from the other perspective. I would not want to be invited to anyones christening UNLESS- they were either in my family, or an extremely close friend.


I wouldnt invite anyone from work unless they fell in either of these 2 catagories.
family name

No comments:

Post a Comment