Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I really want to invite my gf's family including my gf to dinner round my but i dont know how to organise it

It's a nice touch if you invite the family yourself instead of having your girlfriend extend the invite to them. Tell them what you plan on having at the meal in case one of them is allergic or can't stand a certain food. Serve simple food that won't be messy to eat: chilli, spaghetti, stew, or even grilled hamburgers and brats. The important thing to remember is to make them feel welcomed and relaxed...and absolutely no alcohol unless you're positive no one will get drunk.
I really want to invite my gf's family including my gf to dinner round my but i dont know how to organise it
pick a sat early afternoon or so and do something kind of easy a pot luck, or have spagetti, salad and bread with a nice wine. don't go crazy or you'll be so frazzeled YOU won't be at ease and if you are stressed so will your guests. you can do it and remember that she loves you for you. I also like fondu(?) have some cheese, meat ,bread and fruit, but honestly the Itilian dinner is easiest and everyone likes one of the dishes

No comments:

Post a Comment